I have been truly abysmal about updating my blog lately. As you can well imagine I am extremely busy getting ready for the County Fair, and specifically the #AllArtsChallenge! In fact, I’m taking a break from my final project (woodworking) to write this quick update.
- Since my last update on May 25, I have completed the following categories:
- Food Preservation
- I also still have to write up my pieces for:
- Hand spinning
- Finish Furniture (or wood working) My final Pre-Fair category!!!
- Plan my entries that need to be made the week of fair (for freshness sake):
- Baked goods
- Decorated cakes
- We have also begun our work weekends setting up the fairgrounds:
- I am co chairing crochet
- In charge of all the ribbons in the building
- Co chairing a new “Homestead Arts” contest
I do plan to try and take it “easy” this fair, if only for the sake of “Operation Raptor”, and rest on my HOTY laurels (Homemaker Of The Year). However there’s a lot to do leading up to the event, and I am bound and determined to have everything done in time.
So, with 18 days to go, I leave you with this: